The Let’s Hike Blog editorial board would like to take this unique opportunity to encourage its vast and loyal readership to visit a massage therapist Murray after your next hike. We all know how sore your leg muscles and your body in general can be after a long and vigorous hike. This is especially true when hiking up and down a mountain because this employs muscle groups that are not normally used in every day life (unless you live in San Francisco). Getting a massage after a hike is a great method to loosen muscles that were made tight through hiking.
RELAX WITH A MASSAGE THERAPIST MURRAY
Not only are massages effective for loosening tight muscles but massages are also effective for over all relaxation in general. After a massage most people report feeling very relaxed for hours and days afterwards. There is something about letting down your defenses and allowing yourself to be vulnerable to the touch of the masseuse. When a person allows himself to be vulnerable and then emerges on the other side unscathed he develops a trust in the world. This trust allows him to let his guard down and to abide in a relaxed state during the course of his every day life.
Stress is a toxic factor of modern life. Stress can lead to disease and other health problems. As such, anything that a person can do to reduce stress levels will have a net positive effect on a person’s life. This is not only true vis a vis physical health. This is also true for mental health as well. Actually, physical health and mental health are intimately related and both depend upon and impact the other on a continuous basis. For this reason improving the one will also improve the other. By contrast, weakening or damaging the one will weaken or damage the other as well.
Many hikers and people who enjoy the outdoors are interested in owning a firearm for hunting and self protection. Among this population exists a subset that is interested in obtaining a Texas license to carry. Hiking often affords the possibility of hunting (when in season and in an area where hunting is legally permitted). Moreover, sometimes a hiker might have occasion to use a firearm for self protection when on a hike and away from areas where law enforcement can easily police.
It is a fairly straight forward process for a hiker to obtain a Texas license to carry from the Texas State Department of Public Safety. According to the State of Texas Government Code Chapter 411, Subchapter H all applicants for a license to carry a firearm must meet the following criteria for eligibility:
- All applicants must be at least twenty-one years old. There is an exception for active duty military.
- All applicants must comply with all Federal requirements to buy a firearm (See Federal statute 18 USC 44 §922).
- No applicant may have a felony conviction.
- No applicant may have certain misdemeanor conviction resulting in probation or adjudication that has been deferred.
- No applicant may have certain pending criminal charges (see Texas state statute GC §411.172).
- No applicant may have a dependency on alcohol or narcotics
- No applicant may be diagnosed with certain psychiatric or psychological illnesses (see Texas state statute GC §411.172).
- No applicant my have an outstanding protective order or restraining order issued against them.
All applicants for a license to carry a firearm in the State of Texas in addition to the above eight requirements must then complete the following additional steps:
- All applicants must submit a complete application.
- All applicants must pay all required fees.
- All applicants must complete the required training courses.
- All applicants must submit all required supplemental forms.
This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:
Hi there! I’m a bike messenger by day, aspiring actor by night, and this is my website. I live in Los Angeles, have a great dog named Jack, and I like piña coladas. (And gettin’ caught in the rain.)
…or something like this:
The XYZ Doohickey Company was founded in 1971, and has been providing quality doohickeys to the public ever since. Located in Gotham City, XYZ employs over 2,000 people and does all kinds of awesome things for the Gotham community.
As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard to delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun!